<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4318192237941824717?origin\x3dhttp://chocolatemintcream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, January 29, 2009 ' 10:48:00 AM Y
Behind the SCENEs!!

Hello all.

I wont be online so often anymore as my laptop died on me during new year eve. Now I'm at ease cos my "oh so kind" brother fetch my laptop for service if not I'll have to travel there myself. I hate using ebuddy because i don't really understand how it works and they have ugly display picture which is that dumb robot with two eyes, no mouth, no nose.

*Random
sometimes i feel that why do people take things for granted in the first place then regret aftermath. I know I'm always a loser, constantly begging for appreciation and love. After much thinking, i seriously feel that i can do better and be more happier. I hate it so much when you keep silence for 2 years and come back to me telling me that you can't forget me but don't have the courage to get me back. I hate it so much when you only comes to me during your breakups period and keep reminding me of our past and tries to see if there's possibilities of getting back. I hate it so much when you try so hard to express how much you really love me and at the mean time getting to know other people through the different mediums like friendster and such.

I just feel that you guys could lie all you want to me but just a little note, I'm not as affected as you thought i would be.

I'm not as chi qing as you all. Yes i remember the memories that we had but the feeling will eventually fades off as time passes. I'm sorry that I cant get back that strong feeling that i had for you all and I bet you cant too. So i feel that there's no point trying to get back and make each other suffer again.
*

TYS and Cynthia, BINGO. I bet you guys know which ever part is dedicated for who ever person. But hey look, I'm not trying to be mean here just that i feel a little disturb after all their actions which contradicts them. I don't know how to get that message across how i feel so i just used this little space of mine to tell you all how i feel la.

Oh ya, friday is a busy day so please make steamboat as late as Darren book out so that i could at least come for reunion dinner with you guys ok. =)

LIM TECK SOON! meet up soon. I got so many things to share with you and need advise. =(

After all, I'm still a HAPPY GIRL.

VENESSA







Disclaimer ♥
http://www.chocolatemintcream.blogspot.com Welcome To My Blog(:
enjoy your stay

Blogger ♥



ONCE: CYNTHIA CHEW
~19.09.89
~Field of study - Early Childhood
♥ BFF, jonathan and mummy is my life. POOH,chocolates and volleyball is my love. Being a pig to sleep at home is me:D

TWICE: VENESSA KOH
~03.11.89
~Field of study - Business Computing
♥ Spending endless of hours chatting with my granny is my favourite past time. Sleeping as though there's no tomorrow is my hobby. Music, Family and Friends makes me alive. Panda eyes helps you to recongise me. And lastly! Curiosity is just me. (=

THRICE: TAN YEE SIN
~07.11.89
~Field of study - Business(Marketing & Tourism)
♥ Mint makes me happy. Talking is my favourite past time. Sleep is a MUST! Friends and family are part of me. CURLY hair is what makes me unique! ;)


The Music ♥

The Gossips ♥

The Bonds ♥
Alicia
Alicia.sia
Andrew
Angeline
Cassandra
CheeFu
Chunhow
Cj
Crystal
David
Dione
Dickson
Eileen
Eugenia
Fullforce
Geraldine
Hui Min
Jane/Darren
Jasmine
Jason
Kai Qi
Melissa
Mei Ying
Min Xue
Olivia
Pandora
PeiLing
Phyllicia
Rosebel
Sarah
Shahl
Shawn
Shi Rui
Veron
Winnie
Wynne
Xiang Sheng
Ying Yue
YuZhen

The Historical ♥

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Cheers ♥
Edited by : Yours truly
Basecode by : mavis3
Background-image by : photobucket