<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4318192237941824717?origin\x3dhttp://chocolatemintcream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, October 14, 2008 ' 11:00:00 PM Y
Behind the SCENEs!!

Back from gelare around 6plus. Half way through eating waffle ice cream I was feeling bloated and lethargic. Thus resulting to unfinished waffle and a bit moody=x

I did not skip any lesson today. Haha. A good start? And I learnt something that strikes me in school during ms pearl’s lesson.
CHANGES.
Ya I did agree what she said are true. When something unexpected happened and we are not used to the changes happening around us due to too much of reliability in our own comfort zone.
We had 2 choices:
1) We are free to choose to remain staying at the same spot, looking back at the past, not moving on,
OR
2) To be strong, forgetting about the past, looking forward to the future and move on?

But from my point of view, saying is easy, but doing it is another thing.
It really need to take alot of courage to do it.
Looking back from the past 1 month. I had chosen option 1. Times to times I had say that I am going to give up on you yet I failed again and again. Saying it but with no action done.
BECAUSE
-I admit I simply can’t get over that you just left me without a single word.
-Nobody to send me home everyday.
-Nobody to dote on me anymore.
-Nobody to sayang me when I feeling down.
-No more comfortable shoulder for me when I am tired.

Okay I got to stop here if not I will go on forever.

Plus having all the bad things happening around me lately and
well SHIT I had got myself a bad news in school today to add on to my bad list=x
We had change group and I get in a sucky group which I don’t even like at all and I had to bear with it till like next year. =(
I had the NO. 1 king voted by my class in my group and a guy that you will only get to see him once or twice in like 365days. To my relief, the rest are friendly and social able.
But I think is not being fair for me while the other girls in my cliques get to pair themselves two by two at each group. While I the only one left alone.
HOW GREAT CAN THAT BE?
I can only say I am always the most unlucky one.


Just give me some time to adapt to these new changes. Because it really hard for me to just get it over in a few seconds. I am not a superwoman.
But I am glad to say that I had move on bit by bit adapting to all these. I had no longer thinking that much when I alone.
Slowly, slowly I will leave it all behind me. I hope I will?





Signing off,
cYnthia







Disclaimer ♥
http://www.chocolatemintcream.blogspot.com Welcome To My Blog(:
enjoy your stay

Blogger ♥



ONCE: CYNTHIA CHEW
~19.09.89
~Field of study - Early Childhood
♥ BFF, jonathan and mummy is my life. POOH,chocolates and volleyball is my love. Being a pig to sleep at home is me:D

TWICE: VENESSA KOH
~03.11.89
~Field of study - Business Computing
♥ Spending endless of hours chatting with my granny is my favourite past time. Sleeping as though there's no tomorrow is my hobby. Music, Family and Friends makes me alive. Panda eyes helps you to recongise me. And lastly! Curiosity is just me. (=

THRICE: TAN YEE SIN
~07.11.89
~Field of study - Business(Marketing & Tourism)
♥ Mint makes me happy. Talking is my favourite past time. Sleep is a MUST! Friends and family are part of me. CURLY hair is what makes me unique! ;)


The Music ♥

The Gossips ♥

The Bonds ♥
Alicia
Alicia.sia
Andrew
Angeline
Cassandra
CheeFu
Chunhow
Cj
Crystal
David
Dione
Dickson
Eileen
Eugenia
Fullforce
Geraldine
Hui Min
Jane/Darren
Jasmine
Jason
Kai Qi
Melissa
Mei Ying
Min Xue
Olivia
Pandora
PeiLing
Phyllicia
Rosebel
Sarah
Shahl
Shawn
Shi Rui
Veron
Winnie
Wynne
Xiang Sheng
Ying Yue
YuZhen

The Historical ♥

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Cheers ♥
Edited by : Yours truly
Basecode by : mavis3
Background-image by : photobucket